Victoria, BC, Canada
Petty Vindictive is a mobile game studio born out of self deprecating humour, spite, and a love of simple gameplay.
Founder Chris Lefebvre has been passionate about games since he first died of dysentery on the Oregon Trail. Since 2014, Chris has been working in the industry tangentially in marketing, user acquisition, monetization and publishing roles, contest judging, and design consultancy.
Which is just a long way of saying he loves games, plays a lot of them, and might have what it takes to make a few decent games of his own .
These are those games. Free, simple, and mobile
Petty Vindictive is a studio that will cease to exist as soon as Chris has enough time, money, and land to rescue every dog in BCSPCA.
Don't skip school, skip stones!
- Aim Your Throw And Time Your Taps To Skip Along the Water Surface
- Tap to Drop On To Animals and Charge Your Combo
- Customize Your Character with Cool Clothes & Boost Your Skills!
- Discover Rare Stones Each with Their Own Skipping Style
- Unlock New Worlds, Each with Unique Creatures and Soundtracks
- Complete Missions To Earn More Rewards
- Share your High Score with your Friends and Find Out Who Can Skip the Farthest!
Skip Lakes Official Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Petty Vindictive, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
Team & Repeating Collaborator